Monday, February 22, 2010

Wednesday 28/4/2004

Jakob - the collar sets well
Batrider - santanana
The Mint Chicks - Anti-tiger
Dimmer - Backwards is backwards

=uncharted=

k1500 project - hanging by your side
Betchadupa - the bats of darkwell lane
Gasoline Cowboy - I hear you call my name
The Phoenix foundation - Lambs
Hollow Grinders - Theme from Bastard Squad
Fur Patrol - The Art of Conversation
Polly Prior - In my dreams
Dermania Lloyd and Alistar Galbraith - Tae Keening
Bible Black - Hell of a woman
Die!Die!Die!- lalala
Stefan Van Soest - Hey Motherfucker
Paselode - be gone
The RainyDays - thrid world shoes
Nouveau Riche - Look good in rags
The Nudie Suits - A little too loose
The Fanatics - Models
Sleepers Union - Psilocybin Boy
Distasteradio - Theme for young losers
The Coolies - DIY
HDU - Visionson
The Center will hold - A Flat no. 1
The Undercurrents - my bonnie lies over the river
David Kilgour - today is going to be mine
Barnards Star - Gulfstream

2 comments:

  1. Yeah me too, I don't miss it.
    Except the occasional good interview which I miss.

    ReplyDelete