Monday, October 5, 2015

The Sheep Technique - October 5, 2015

Today we interviewed Triumphs from Dunedin and played a whole bunch of cool shit. One of the better shows for a while, you should tune into this one i reckon, cheers podcast + download below.

The Dance Asthmatics - PG
Shoes This High - The Nose One
The Situations - Idle
P.H.F - I Was Sixteen Once
Joe Sampson - Something, I Do
Dry Dive - Slacker Life
Transistors - I've Been Stupid
Nervous Jerk - I'm Not Cool
Triumphs - Solid Bones
Sister Something - The Gravy
Street Chant - Pedestrian Support League
~~~!~~Interview - JB and Mat from Triumphs~~!!~~
Triumphs - Beekeeper
No Broadcast - 1736
Beastwars - When I'm King

~~~!!~ gig guide - various Kairi tracks
Rackets - Wash My Brain
Voom - Beth
Anthony Drent - David Putty
Dark Matter - The Face Of Evil
X-Ray Charles - The Shape Of Things To Come (Redux) demo
Terror Of The Deep - Jupiter
Hans Pucket - FML
Jay Reatard - Pull Down The Shades

Download:
https://mega.nz/#!E8sXhKAC!kDVZwBVsUew-ykpLFjhcsL0FC1lPc5jjYbcZQ4GDZeE

Podcast:


No comments:

Post a Comment