Monday, April 27, 2015

The Sheep Technique - 27 April, 2015

Nakey - Oh Yeah, Fuck Yeah
Rackets - Buck Angel Mind Fuck
Transistors - Abandoned
The River Jones - Wholemeal Mustard, Where Have You Been All My Life?
God Bows To Math - Ardent Pedestrian
Luke Buda - My Imminent Demise
Jonathon Bree - Weird Hardcore
Salad Boys - Here's No Use
Tall Dwarfs - All My Hollowness To You
Wild Poppies - Fearless Man
3Ds - Cash None
The Shocking Pinks - Chorus Girls
Welcome To Concrete - Labour Day
Joe Sampson - I Can Hear Singing
Batrider - Silver Linings
Yumi Zouma - The Brae
Doprah - Love That I Need (Roundhead Session)
Princess Chelsea - We're So Lost
Kane Strang - Full Moon, Hungry Sun
Instant Fantasy - I don't See An Honest Man
Paperghost - The Maryland Goatman
Indi - There Are Two
Greenfog - McNugget
The Renderers - I Can Hear The Devil Calling Me
The Terminals - Mothlight
The Great Unwashed - Yesterday Was
Shacklock Meth Party - Dialtone Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment