Monday, January 19, 2015

The Sheep Technique - January 19, 2015

The first solo Brian show for ages. A pretty good show once I got my mouth to make the shapes that make words.  Check the track listing! Podcast below! xoxoxo

Rackets - Hello Homophobe
Luke Buda - My Imminent Demise
The Verlaines - Pyromaniac
Tiny Ruins - Night Owl
Hamish Kilgour - Crazy Radiance
Batrider - Piles Of Lies
Sylvia-Rose & Tim E. B. - Rain
The River Jones - Wholemeal Mustard (Where Have You Been All My Life?) (working title, presumably) - demo
Ron Gallipoli - Fonterra (My Love)
Kane Strang - Peacock
The Weeds - Wheatfields
Bailterspace - Capsul
Suprette - Killer Clown
Devilish Mary And The Holy Rollers - Oh Darling
The Reduction Agents - Waiting For Your Love
David Kilgour and The Heavy Eights - Comin' On
Terror Of The Deep - Second Chance
Liam Finn - Second Chance
Bachelorette - I Want To Be Your Girlfriend
Tiger Tones - Saturday Nights
The Shocking Pinks - Emily
The 3Ds - The Young And The Restless
The Terminals - Batwing
Trash - Glider To Sam
This Kind Of Punishment - Overground In China
Loves Ugly Children - Suck
Bespin - Osiris

No comments:

Post a Comment