Monday, September 30, 2013

The Sheep Technique - September 30, 2013

Rackets - Seperator
Ghost Wave - Horsemouth
Unknown Mortal Orchestra - Faded In The Morning
Jim Nothing - Apple Tree
David Kilgour  -You Forget
Kane Strang - When My Dandelion Mind was Blown
The Bats - I Don't Want You Anyway
Joe Sampson - Let It Slide
Zen Mantra - Maybe I'll See You In My Dreams
Connan Mockasin - I'm The Man, That Will Find You
God Bows To Math - Tightly Wound
Carb On Carb - Smash
Chris Knox - S.O.S  ~~~Cover Corner!!~~~
Victor Dimisich Band - Native Waiter
Scorched Eath Policy - Foaming Out
This Kind Of Punishment - After The Fact
Cheats -  Peach Pie
Blue Mt Lumber - The Older I Get The Better I was
Aggro Men - Ropes And Chains
Centre Negative - I Can't Think
X-Ray Charles - Supersoaker
Minisnap - Wintersweet
Sunken Seas - Seesaw
Shacklock Meth Party - Razors On Bears (Songs For Birds)

No comments:

Post a Comment