Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Sheep Technique - 28 March

Some tasty links today. Go on, click them. (Actually the Tweeks one is a bit of a dud).


Opossum - Blue Meanies
Terror Of The Deep - I Am Ocean
So So Modern - Dusk & Children
David Kilgour - You Forget
JPSE - Slip
Snapper - Buddy
Sherpa - Lunar Bats
Die Die Die - Oblivious Oblivion
Grass Cannons - Wig Split
BNP - In The Key Of Love
Chris Knox - I Wanna Look Like Darcy Clay
Darcy Clay - All I Gotta Do
The Chills - I Love My Leather Jacket
The Verlaines - The Lady and the Lizard
Insurgents - Feeling Put Out Cuz She Won't Put Out
Skeptics - AFFCO
Voom - We're So Lost
Surf Shitty - Crazy Rulers of The World
Boyfriend - Brand .d. Snapz

3 comments:

  1. There's a good tweeks one - same album different song

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rICCccBIWd4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah that album ws real good, pretty ahead of its time I think. some of the tracks sound a bit like current auckland bands

      Delete
  2. tbh most of the links are duds. Ah well. Google the song names and i'm sure you might be able to find them somewhere.

    ReplyDelete